Wednesday, November 20

I watched O Brother Where Art Thou tonight. Enjoyed it as I watched it. Moved very quickly. Made me giggle. Made me tap my toe occassionally, made me laugh out loud. And then it ended--she was all "I counted to three"--and it was over and I was all "what just happened?" I see few movies, and this was low on my list of movies to see [alas, the local Blockbuster is lean on selection] so I'll probably never see it again. Oh well.

I also am not embarrassed to say that I saw the final episode of the Bachelor. I had seen one previous episode. It was pretty tremendous when Brooke [again, not embarrassed that I know her name] said "hell." Not so sweet when you're pissed off, are ya Alabama girl?

I can't think of a better song produced with a cheap keyboard than D-Plan's You Are Invited. Wow.