Thursday, February 7

I've got an awesome new shirt. I purchased it at Goodwill. I believe it's best described as "tattered gay cowboy chic." It's the greatest shirt I've ever purchased. Maybe the greatest thing I've ever purchased.



My shirt got no less than five compliments when it made its debut on Monday, along with a very firm pat on the back from my giggliest coworker. My favorite was when I sat at my fashion plate-iest coworker's desk to initiate work-related conversation, and she immediately interrupted and said, "That's a fabulous shirt." I thanked her graciously.



Obviously, what makes the shirt fabulous are the mauve metal buttons. Snaps? Yes, I call them snaps. I now firmly believe that snaps are the coolest thing in the world. I will be stopping at Goodwill again this weekend to see if I can find another shirt with snaps. I'm thinking I'd like a green one.


What makes the shirt "tattered gay cowboy chic" is the manufacturer.


Wrangler specializes in "tattered gay cowboy chic."