Tuesday, March 18

when was the last time you spoke with dan unstadt? i win. dan brightened up my post dish-washing, pre-cody-chesnutt+the roots-on-kilborn-watching time this evening. the only valuable thing i gleaned from the conversation was this: if everything falls right, there may be a few mini-gwyneth's running around l.a. in the next year or so, courtesy of the almighty unstadt. you heard it here first.

(also, dan is getting eagerly anticipating the final installment of my fifty greatest ever list, making him one of a kind. i told him that wednesday is my goal.)

you may laugh at this statement, but my work as a professional guy in baseball is truly heating up. program deadline is pretty much friday, and i've not yet seen a preliminary roster or updated player bios, which could lead to tense days later in the week. i left work at 715 tonight, and anticipate a similar evening wednesday. (i get free dinner at my grandparents' tomorrow.)