Sunday, July 13

two cool things from work today:


- for some reason, the p.a. guy decided it would be funny to wish me a happy birthday, which doesn't really make sense, seeing as my birthday was months ago or is months from now, depending on your perspective. but apparently, a relief pitcher heard the announcement. this relief pitcher got the loss in tonight's game. but this relief pitcher still wished me a happy birthday after the game. i was thankful, explained that it wasn't my birthday, and he looked perplexed. but it was still nice of him, yknow?


- secondly, for whatever reason, the club's manager generally parks next to me. his eight-year-old son is traveling with the team for a few weeks. his eight year old son saw my car and said to his dad "that car is tight." that makes two of us.



i was listening to the magnetic fields' 69 love songs today. i'm confused whether it's as good as i thought it was or not. perplexing, really.