Tuesday, January 21

I gots to say, these network programmers have done us a great thing. monday? joe millionaire. tuesday? american idol. thursday? survivor [just weeks away.]. 'what about wednesday?' you ask. Big Ten Hoops.

woofalicious.

watched american idol today, and I didn't enjoy a moment of it. [except for the twins singing that alicia keys mega-hit...yum. vocally, i mean.] didn't even like, or even kind of enjoy, simon. his shtick was the same the whole time. but i kept watching it. all 90 minutes. couldn't turn it off. as the inimitable nick hexum once opined, quite a 'beautiful disaster.'

[sometimes I amaze myself. I just made a 311 allusion...ridiculous.]

in other news, one of the great joys of baseball season is working with the media members of the QCA. hadn't seen 'em in ages. tonight i got the chance to visit with my friends bats and j-dub, jay, jeremy and doug, and i met new-john. this means nothing to you, but it added up to an enjoyable early evening for me. then i watched american idol.